NFPA 70E – Qualified Personnel Training
Friday, Mar 6, 2020
9:00am – 2:00pm
ELECT, P.C. is holding an on-site NFPA 70E qualified person training course from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Friday, March 6th, 2020. Lunch will be provided.
- Know the criteria required to be a ‘Qualified Person’
- Able to interpret arc flash labels.
- Proficient in selecting the proper PPE.
- Determine Shock & Arc Flash boundaries from arc flash labels.
- Understand the possibility of injury from electrical hazards.
- Introduction to understanding specific hazards associated with electrical energy.
- Ability to determine working approach distances.
Event CategoryNFPA 70E Training
Event CoordinatorELECT, P.C.
Event LocationELECT, P.C.
375 E. Third Street
Wendell, NC, 27591
NFPA 70E Registration