NFPA 70E – Qualified Personnel Training
Friday, Mar 6, 2020
9:00am – 2:00pm
ELECT, P.C. is holding an on-site NFPA 70E qualified person training course from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Friday, March 6th, 2020. Lunch will be provided.
- Know the criteria required to be a ‘Qualified Person’
- Able to interpret arc flash labels.
- Proficient in selecting the proper PPE.
- Determine Shock & Arc Flash boundaries from arc flash labels.
- Understand the possibility of injury from electrical hazards.
- Introduction to understanding specific hazards associated with electrical energy.
- Ability to determine working approach distances.
Event CategoryNFPA 70E Training
Event CoordinatorELECT, P.C.
Event LocationELECT, P.C.
375 E. Third Street
Wendell, NC, 27591
NFPA 70E Registration
Registration is closed for this event.For more information or questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org